Labella Baskets Optimizing Your Facebook Page- Part 1 (Video #2)
Labella Baskets Optimizing Facebook Fan Page- Part 2 - (Video #3)
Labella Baskets Training- Your First 25 Facebook Fans (Video #4)
This short video will get you off to a great start by showing you the importance of fans and getting your first 25.
With 25 fans you can secure your vanity URL and get insights about who your fans are and what posts they like and are engaging with and what time of day.
1. Login to Facebook: http://www.facebook.com
2. Unhide your Admin Panel (top right)
3. Scroll to Page Tips (bottom right of admin panel)
4. Follow directions on how to upload a CSV file or input your username and password of your selected email client (ie Hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc.)
5. Email your list that you would like to invite them to Like your new page!
p.s. you can also ask consultants to like your page but their postings will show up on your newsfeed. Keep in mind if they like your page, every time they post, it will appear in your newsfeed. Here is a simple way to still get consultants to like your page but it won't show up on your newsfeed. go here
Labella Baskets Getting Facebook Fans Posting As Your Page (Video #5)
Labella Baskets Getting Fans By Joining Groups (Video #6)
How to get more fans using compeititors pages (Video #7)
i.e. 1800 flowers (or anyone in our nitch market).
When your on our youtube page, click on the transcript button (see yellow button below)
Start Sharing On Facebook!
Just set up your fan page and spend 15-20 minutes a day networking.
You can network from the comfort of your home!
To set up a fan page watch videos 1 - 3.
The rest of the videos will teach you how to get fans, what to post, how to join groups, how to find your target market and start networking online!